SPG Moment – Dinner in the Sky of Athens
Just before the event, all SPG Moment winners were invited to enjoy a refreshing aperitif at the GB Roof Garden Bar. It was a great opportunity to mingle and get to know each other, before heading to the event venue.
Our SPG Members enjoyed the unique privilege of dining 50 meters above the ground while enjoying a bird’s-eye view of Athens, Greece.
This special Dinner in the Sky event took place at the Technopolis, an industrial museum and one of the city’s major cultural venues. A special meal was prepared by the Executive Chef of the Hotel Grande Bretagne and this package included a two-night stay at the stunning Hotel Grande Bretagne; daily breakfast and Internet access were included. Private transportation to and from the Technopolis and to and from the airport was also provided.
The Dinner in the Sky of Athens package included:
- One (1) Dinner in the Sky experience for two (2) at the Technopolis in Gazi, Athens, on 4 June 2016, at 8:00 p.m.
- A two-night (2-night) stay for two (2) at the Hotel Grande Bretagne, a Luxury Collection Hotel, in Athens, Greece, checking in 3 June, and checking out 5 June 2016
- Daily breakfast for two (2) and complimentary Wi-Fi during your stay at the Hotel Grande Bretagne
- Private complimentary transportation from and to the airport
- Private complimentary transportation from and to the Technopolis
Discover more about SPG Moments and start bidding on once-in-a-lifetime experiences >> www.spgmoments.com