An artistic SPG moment at King George
Paint the view from the Penthouse Suite in Athens with renowned artist Jeannine Platz
4 SPG guests were invited to indulge their creativity from the comfort of a stunning suite as well as to enjoy a two-night stay in a Grand Suite with Acropolis views and paint with acclaimed artist Jeannine Platz. The guests joined Ms. Platz on the veranda of the Penthouse Suite as she completed her artwork in just two days. They painted their own piece alongside her and picked up some pointers as they went.
In the evening, they savored a gourmet dinner with the artist in the perfectly appointed Penthouse Suite overlooking the Acropolis.
Jeannine Platz has painted incredible views from hotel suites around the world as a part of her Suite View project. She paints using only her hands and a paint scraper. You can learn more about this unique project at www.suiteview-artproject.com.
The Suite View with Painter Jeannine Platz in Athens package included:
- Two-night (2-night) stay for two (2) in a suite with Acropolis views at King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens, checking in 8 April and checking out 10 April 2016
- Painting experience in the hotel’s Penthouse Suite with acclaimed artist Jeannine Platz, 9 April 2016
- Elegant dinner with Mrs. Jeannine Platz in the Penthouse Suite, April 9th 2016
- Daily buffet breakfast for two (2) at the Tudor Hall Restaurant
- Transfer between Athens International Airport (ATH) and hotel for two (2)
This unique experience has been captured by the Artist in the below amazing video:
Discover more about SPG Moments and start bidding on once-in-a-lifetime experiences >> www.spgmoments.com